What if your body isn’t the problem? I know that doesn’t fit the health space’s stereotypical norm, but the message invigorates me. A message that reminds you that your body is for you. Your body wants to be well, and it has the tools and resources to live well.
More than trying to change your body, the secret to living well is learning how to support your body.
That is exactly the path of homeopathy. Homeopathy is a 200-year-old system of medicine that uses diluted forms of natural substances (mostly plants and minerals) to stimulate a healing response in a person. It supports the body, allowing it to do the job it was designed – to heal.
Rather than mask your symptoms or suppress them, the goal is to help your body heal itself by understanding what your symptoms are and what underlying imbalance you are dealing with.
Today on the podcast, I invited expert Jennie Hogland to talk about homeopathy, what it is, and why it might benefit you.
In the words of Jennie, “Our bodies are capable of so much more than we give them credit for. With the gentle nudge of Homeopathy, I have seen hundreds of people come alive and experience their own innate healing power.”
What you’ll learn about homeopathy
- What is homeopathy
- How it works inside the body.
- The innate healing capacity we all have.
- Energy patterns and how to stimulate the body to unwind the pattern or stuck frequency.
- How your energetic frequency becomes misattuned.
- Imbalanced energy patterns are passed down from generation to generation.
- Using homeopathy to stimulate the body to let go of unhealthy patterns.
- Remedy selection.
- The emotional component of health on the body.
- Understanding cell salts