Sexual health isn’t just about sex, but it does matter. Learn how to have better sex through creating deeper connections.
How do you have good sex? We’ve been talking a lot about sexual wellness, which relates to your creativity, curiosity, connections, adventure, and spontaneity, but inside this podcast, we talk about how to have great sex. It’s more than just an act but a sense of confidence and unity, topics we discuss in depth inside this podcast.
Tiffany explains that sexy is more than just looking a certain way. It’s how you show up in the world and how comfortable you are in your own skin, which can happen regardless of what the scale says. She also dives into important conversations you need to have, including being vocal about what you do and don’t like.
- The importance of education around sexual wellness
- Defining sexy
- The importance of communication with your spouse
- How giving vs. receiving should be handled in your relationships
- Stages of life and sexual function
- The effects of body image on your sex life
- How to balance what you “should” do compared to your desires
- The effects of modesty on women and sex
Learn More About Sexual Wellness
- The Sex Talk Podcast Series
- Learn More About The Guest – Tiffany Dawn
- The Great Sex Rescue Book
- Good Girl’s Guide To Great Sex Book
- Good Guy’s Guide To Great Sex Book
- Intended For Pleasure Book
- Come As You Are Book
- Check Out Tiffany’s Online Courses
- The 5-Day Hormone Reset Mini-Course
What Did You Think of This Advice?
What did you think of Alexa’s advice? Do you have anything to add? Please drop a comment below or leave a review on iTunes to let us know. We value knowing what you think and this helps other people who see health in a bigger way to find the podcast!